United Methodist Women
- Women of the church promote mission, led by Helen Morton (UMW President).
- Small groups of women meet monthly for study, inspiration, and service.
- The women also meet together on a quarterly basis for special programs, and men are welcome to these events.
- Church members serve a meal to the homeless on each 5th Wednesday night at Greensboro Urban Ministry.
- Help to serve homebound Greensboro residents with nutritional meals.
- Drive seniors to doctor visits. Coordinated by Carol Campbell.
- Visits and calls the homebound.
Community Food Collection
- Food may be brought to the church any Sunday and placed in the basket near the Choir Room for Greensboro Urban Ministry.
- We also receive food for the Spartan Open Pantry for the UNC-G community. Items for the SOP can be dropped off on front of the fellowship hall stage.